Sunday, June 16, 2019

I'm still here

I've been on hiatus for quite awhile, but I'm still here.  I got busy through the fall and winter, for a while it was brutal.  Getting off the river after fishing all day in 10-20 degrees make for a tough day, so when I get home I pull the anchor rope out of the boat to dry and then I'm looking for the couch.

Fishing through all of this was very good, great some days.  We have had several years now of some very good steelhead fishing and it helps when it's bitter cold outside.

I just posted the egg collecting report for this spring's steelhead take, awesome numbers.  This is consistent with past years take and we are reaping the benefits out on the river.  I am looking forward to another good year this coming fall.  Only 3 more full moons and we'll be in the peak of the salmon run.

I'll Post soon with local trout fishing report.

Tight lines